Your primary responsibility will be to develop the Angular frontend.
You will be working hand-in-hand in a seasoned cross-sectional scrum team together with the CTO and product owner from Switzerland.
A strong commitment to collaborative problem solving, attention to detail and a flair for good design and high-quality code is essential. Experience with the latest Angular version is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
- As a part of an agile team, you will help build our SaaS platform, build new solutions from scratch, fix bugs
- Focus on quality and simplicity
- Work closely with the product owner, business analysts, designers, and the QA
- Participate in agile planning activities
- 2+ years of experience working with Angular
- 2+ years of experience working with Typescript
- Highly Proficient with RxJS and reactive forms
- Solid markup skills creating a responsive design
- Experience with REST
- Experience with WebSockets
- Experience with writing unit tests
- Experience with Agile approach and Scrum methodologies
- Ability to work with customers to iterate around the web application visual design/user experience
- A team player who knows how to drive things and listen
- Upper-intermediate or higher English
- Experience with state management (JS frameworks)
- Experience in server-side technologies (Node.js, C#)
What We Offer
- Possibility to work in the product company, and constantly communicate with the product owner
- A huge area of responsibilities, space for learning, and growth
- Very comfortable and calm office in the city centre of Lviv, friendly team, nice atmosphere
Interested in Applying?
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org