Are you an experienced .NET Core developer keen to work closely with Swiss based customers in a creative, fast paced and legacy-free environment? Then let’s talk!
Your primary responsibility will be to implementing .NET Core based micro-services using Entity Framework, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis and Kafka. You will be working hand-in-hand in a seasoned cross-sectional scrum team together with the CTO and product owner from Switzerland. A commitment to collaborative problemsolving, attention to details and passion for your job is essential. Experience with Angular or similar web front-end frameworks is an advantage.
- As a part of an agile team, build our SaaS platform, build new solutions from scratch, fix bugs
- Participate in agile planning activities and provide feedback on user story details related to requirements, implementation options, and possible improvements
- Follow best practices related to coding, testing, and building software using C# and .NET Core in a cloud-based environment
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Intermediate or higher English level
- 3+ years of overall experience with C#, .NET/.NET Core, ASP.NET/ASP.NET Core (Web API, MVC), SignalR
- Good knowledge of OOP, OOD, design patterns, data structures, algorithms and database design principles
- Good knowledge of multi-threading, TPL and asynchronous programming model
- Experience with MongoDB, any RDBMS (MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL) and Entity Framework/Entity Framework Core
- Experience with CQRS, Microservices and any messaging system (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- Good knowledge and practice with containers, Docker and Docker Compose
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery processes
Will be the advantages
- BSc in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Experience with any cloud platform (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Possibility to work in the product company, constantly communicate with the product owner.
- A huge area of responsibilities, space for learning, and growth.
- Very comfortable and calm office in the city center of Lviv, friendly team, nice atmosphere.
Send your CV and motivation letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We’re always looking for people with unique skills. Send us your CV and we’ll get in touch when we have an opening that matches your expectations.