Customer Success Lead (f/m/d) 60-100%
Resulting from our rapid growth Inventify is on a mission to find our Customer Success Lead. You will have the chance to define and implement an efficient and scalable customer success strategy focusing on onboarding and nurturing long-term relationships with the various founders and entrepreneurs using our platform.
Inventify is a Swiss software company changing the way people develop B2B software by making no-code a true alternative for B2B software ventures and businesses. No-code is the fastest growing software market in the world with Gartner predicting that by 2024 over 80% of software solutions will be developed without code.
- Create company-wide culture of Customer Success, with Marketing around client success stories, with Product around product roadmap, etc.
- Establish structures for customer success, preparing the organization for rapid scale-up.
- Assist and coach enthusiastic founders on Inventify Products and trainings to enable them to become self-sufficient.
- Take over customer contact from sales get them through onboarding and reach first value.
- Continuously help existing clients reach their goals.
- The owner and architect of the customer success and customer training journey
- Establish processes, structures and manuals.
- Maintain FAQ and continuously iterates product support material.
- Outline and execute customer trainings in the most effective platform: Webinars, on demand, certification, in person.
- Work hand-in-hand with sales (Account Executives) to support on upsell opportunities, business development and renewals.
- Become an expert on our product, a single voice for client needs and customer feedback. Seek to remove any customer friction in the product.
Experience & Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills: Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Experience customer success management with SME/enterprise customers at a B2B SaaS/PaaS company.
- 5+ proven years in customer-facing, customer success or account management role.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English, other European languages are a plus.
- Self-motivated, independent, adaptable, and can thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Ability to partner closely with other cross-functional team members (e.g., sales, product management) to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions.
- Ability to manage cross-functional projects with great attention to detail.
- Experience with quality, process, and people management a plus.
What we Offer:
- An exciting work environment in a fast-growing company.
- Responsibility from day one and opportunities for growth.
- Opportunity to shape the Customer Success function from ground up.
- A nice office at the Zug train station and a flexible work environment.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We’re always looking for people with unique skills. Send us your CV and we’ll get in touch when we have an opening that matches your expectations.