Are you an experienced Angular frontend developer keen to work closely with Swiss based customers in a creative, fast paced and legacy-free environment? Then let’s talk!
Your primary responsibility will be to develop the Angular frontend. You will be working hand-in-hand in a seasoned cross-sectional scrum team together with the CTO and product owner from Switzerland. A strong commitment to collaborative problem solving, attention to details and a flair for good design and high-quality code is essential. Experience with the latest Angular version is an advantage, but not a pre-requisite.
- As a part of an agile team, build our SaaS platform, build new solutions from scratch, fix bugs
- Focus on quality and simplicity
- Work closely with the product owner, business analysts, designers, and the QA
- Participate in agile planning activities
- 2+ years of experience working with Angular
- 2+ years of experience working with Typescript
- Highly Proficient with RxJS and reactive forms
- Solid markup skills creating a responsive design
- Experience with REST
- Experience with WebSockets
- Experience with writing unit tests
- Experience with Agile approach and Scrum methodologies
- Ability to work with customers to iterate around the web application visual design/user experience
- A team player who knows how to drive things and listen
- Upper-intermediate or higher English
Will be the advantages
- Experience with state management (JS frameworks)
- Experience in server side technologies (Node.js, C#)
- Possibility to work in the product company, constantly communicate with the product owner.
- A huge area of responsibilities, space for learning, and growth.
- Very comfortable and calm office in the city center of Lviv, friendly team, nice atmosphere.
Send your CV and motivation letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
RotkreuzNo vacancies are currently available, however, we are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We’re always looking for people with unique skills. Send us your CV and we’ll get in touch when we have an opening that matches your expectations.