We are looking for an experienced HR manager to build and lead our Human Resources team in Lviv.
You will have an opportunity to review and improve existing processes and implement new initiatives helping our team to grow and develop. You will be responsible for talents acquisition supporting the company in its extension plans (up to 60 new employees in the next two years). Furthermore, you will drive our employer branding strategy to position Inventify as an attractive place to work. You will manage employee onboardings, team buildings, and support team members and the senior management in HR related questions. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fast-growing product company and accelerate your career!
- Define and analyze company`s recruitment strategy and suggest improvements
- Play a pivotal part in the execution of the company`s employer branding strategy
- Implementation and constant improvement of HR processes and procedures
- Support and mentor employees on their personal and professional growth
- Onboarding of new employees in accordance with internal procedures
- Management of employment agreements, invoices and our HR database
- Calculation of taxes and pay-rolls management in collaboration with accountants
- Analyzing competencies and performance, determine coaching needs for employees (trainings, conferences, etc.)
- Organize and analyze results of semi-annual performance reviews
- Cooperation with external recruitment agencies and headhunters
- Searching for candidates using LinkedIn and other social networks
- Conduct IT resources market analysis and suggest actions based on it
- 4 + years of experience in HR management, preferably in IT
- Understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Solid understanding of software development, IT industry standards and recent trends
- Intermediate or higher English level (writing, speaking)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, effective negotiation skills
- Result oriented, self-driven and pro-active
- Attention to details and conflict resolutions skills
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills
Will be the advantages
- Readiness to prepare and conduct trainings for employees
- Possibility to work in a product company
- A huge area of responsibility, space for learning and personal growth
- Very comfortable and calm office in the city center of Lviv
- Friendly team, nice atmosphere
- 25 days of paid vacation in a year
- No bureaucracy and micromanagement
- Medical insurance
- External trainings and conferences
- Compensation for sport activities
- Variety of events and parties for our employees!
Send your CV and motivation letter: email@example.com
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We’re always looking for people with unique skills. Send us your CV and we’ll get in touch when we have an opening that matches your expectations.