Middle QA Engineer
Are you an experienced QA engineer keen to work closely with Swiss based customers in a creative, fast paced and legacy-free environment? Then let’s talk!
Your primary responsibility will be to manage the quality of our modern web-based application and to work hand-in-hand with the product owner, the designer and our developers ensuring that requirements are met. A commitment to collaborative problemsolving, attention to details and passion for your job is essential. Experience with test automation is an advantage, but not a pre-requisite.
- As part of an agile team, manage the quality of our platform and help to ensure that customer’s requirements are met
- Collaborate within an agile team, participation into sprint planning, story development - in sprint API testing
- Review and analyze system requirements
- Perform manual as well as automated functional, performance, load and API testing. Maintain related test artifacts, documentation and test data
- Create and track bug reports, re-test bugs
- Execute manual regression tests
- Creation and maintenance of test documentation
- Communicate with customers about bugs they find and support them in using the system
- 2+ year experience as a General QA/QC Engineer
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate+ English level (writing and speaking)
- Good understanding of how to test web applications
- Strong knowledge of testing types, methods, tools
- Understanding the principles of NoSQL and SQL databases (MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Ability to perform API testing
- Excellent knowledge of test documentation
- Ability to work with formal and informal testing processes
- Understanding the basics of networking (protocols, requests, responses, etc)
Will be the advantages
- Basic knowledge of a high-level programming language and OOP principles
- Practical skills of creation BE/FE automation tests (SoapUI, Jmeter, Katalon, Postman, Selenium WebDriver)
- Possibility to work in the product company, constantly communicate with the product owner.
- A huge area of responsibilities, space for learning, and growth.
- Very comfortable and calm office in the city center of Lviv, friendly team, nice atmosphere.
Send your CV and motivation letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We’re always looking for people with unique skills. Send us your CV and we’ll get in touch when we have an opening that matches your expectations.